Friday, November 18, 2005

haiku party

1.

we all go to sleep
an hour or two behind
those chilean kids

2.

pink paint press dot com
gives me things to draw today
i will post them soon

3.

bang bang boom boom chick
tink chick duuugh boom paah psshh
drums make lots of sounds

4.

the child makes me laugh
when he is not being crass
soon he will know why

5.

don't wear those clothes girl
they show things far beneathe you
i should not see now

6.

home is almost here
but i don't agree with that
maybe i will move

7.

i wish that you knew
my heart does backflips when you
laugh at your own jokes

8.

god i like to think
you really like me for me
my thoughts are valid

9.

i just cleaned my room
it was a complete pig pen
being single rocks

10.

i will have you know
that knowing you has been wild
thanks for saving me