Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hi, hi.

Its been a while, I know. I just wanted to give a little cyber "wave" to friends I haven't seen or heard or spoken with or read from in a while. I hope you're well.

Last month I went out on the road with Run Dan Run (NC, NYC, MA) and Lindsay Holler & the Dirty Kids (NYC, NC, VA) and both tours went equally well. I learned a lot about people and what folks will do for a pat on the back. Good music, bad music. Good venues, unlikely spaces. Spending time in New York was great place for seeing how it really is true that YOU are your environment. YOU are your world. If you want to see change in your world, make it. Do it to it. Throw a party. Sell some stuff. Think outside.

Though, before I went out for those tours I made a little stop in Delaware to see my lady. My special someone. Her. I was shown how much stuff you DON'T need to be able to love someone. She was good to me. This is why she is my best friend.

News:
I'm marketing myself as a 'graphic designer' as well as professional musician. Check out Hearts and Plugs sometime and let us know if you ever need some creative services like business cards, stationary, calenders, t-shirts, posters for an event, or just plain old funky lookin' stuff. We'd love to help you. Help us help you. Its a circle.

I'm also learning to be better with my money.

See you around.