Thursday, September 21, 2006

last night...

i saw sufjan stevens in atlanta at the fox theater, and there are very few words that i have to describe how wonderful it was. when i left, i could only whisper, "wow" and "that was great" in a matter-of-fact way. i was speachless. i'm still pretty speachless.

i just wanted to make known that i witnessed a very good thing. it made me want to do good things. the music was so genuinely theirs that i felt encouraged/inspired to go be myself at the best of my ability. so, that's what i'm doing this week. i'm recovering from that shock of sheer beauty and glorious creativy.

i think god was at that show as well. he sat somewhere behind me to my left and i think he liked it even more that i did.

if you ever have a chance, go see the man and his many friends.


that's all i have for now.