Thursday, October 02, 2008

Monday Commercials

Starting this month:
I will be writing new songs. Short ones (under 2 minutes). The project is called “Commercials” and you are invited to participate.

Details:
Once a week, I’ll have a new piece of music to share. If you want to hear it, just send me an email address and I’ll send you an mp3 from Paper Jenkins at gmail dot com.

The “delivery” day will most likely be Monday, so you’ll receive the track late Sunday night.

I haven’t decided how long I’m going to try to do this, but we’ll see how things go after this first month, eh? The whole point is that I push myself to write more music, and you can help simply by saying, “Hey man, I like that,” or “Hey man, that’s really strange,” or “Wow, that really reminded me of that summer I spent in Europe.”

Its also a fun little thing to look forward to at the beginning of the week.

Let me know if you’re in.

Thanks,
Mr. (Nick) Jenkins