Thursday, October 09, 2008

"Well, look-ie what we have... here."

Hey there. Its coming. Its very much on its way to being completed. I have just to scan in the grids for the months themselves and we're golden. Wake Up, Its Today! 2009 Calendar is going to be available for pre-orders at Hearts and Plugs on the 15th of October, which is next week. As will a full preview of the drawings for each month. I think you'll be pleased to know that I tried a little bit of painting for this one. So far, water colors seem to be the friendliest form of painting medium for me. Most of the drawings are done with ink and colored pencil. I'm happy with those the most. I'm done bragging, just know that the calendar is almost done.



Meanwhile, I'll be on tour with Lindsay Holler's Western Polaroids this weekend.

Saturday, 10pm
Winston-Salem, NC
The Garage
+
Sunday, 9pm
New York, NY
Arlene's Grocery

See you there?

Cheers,
Nicholas

ps. If anyone is still interested in hearing some new music I've been working on, this will be the 2nd week of my mp3 project called "Commercials". Let me know if this makes you curious in the least bit... I would love to share some fresh new tracks with you.