Saturday, April 02, 2011

13P is awesome.

The 11th of their 13 productions is "We're Gonna Die" by Young Jean Lee and it happens to be off to a great start. Joe's Pub will be hosting Young Jean Lee & Future Wife through the month of April. In this production, I am playing bass guitar (alongside my good friend Mike Hanf of Manzana Carnal), singing harmoniously and doing some other special... thing. You'll just have to come see what the other special thing is. Here's a hint.

We would like to see you there.
You might like to see you there.
-----------

Until then, groove on this tasty track by Ford & Lopatin (formerly known as "Games"). It's, um... how do you say, "C'est si bon."

I like it so much that it's making me laugh, although this could be attributed to the fact that I'm still awake at 3am. Oh, what the hay. It's Saturday!

Oh, and while you're at it check out Software Recording Company. I'm totally geekin' out over this stuff. I might like (love) to be a part of whatever energies are conspiring within this unique cast of music makers. Seriously.